The Nomination Criteria are as follows:
- The contest is open to all journalists based in West Bengal.
- Any individual journalist can send entries of their best three articles/ news coverage on the basis of their own evaluation and discretion.
- All news materials should have been published/ broadcast between 1stJanuary 2016 and 31st December 2016.
- A Print media journalist can submit maximum three entries on behalf of his/ her previous media house as well.
- All Print Media entries should be attached with the details like Name of the Journalist, Publication, Date of release of the article/ news and Contact details.
- Photo Journalists have to send entries in a CD (JPEG/ TIFF format) with a 300 DPI resolution. Minimum size of each photograph must be 1800×1200 pixels not more than 3 MB. Prints of photos will not be accepted. Entries should not be copied or reproduced from a third party source. Photos can be mailed through www.candidcommunication.net
- A Photo Journalist can send a maximum of four entries for the contest with the caption details and date of publication. Photo Journalists from Wires have to submit the date of release of their respective photographs. All entries should be attached with contact details of each Photo Journalists along with Name and Date of Publication.
- Electronic media journalists can send a maximum of three entries on a CD/ DVD. These entries should be attached with the details of Name, Date and Time of broadcast.
- TV Journalists from non-satellite channels (Cable Networks) will not be allowed to submit entries for the TV media category.
- All entries should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the “Convenor, Journalism Awards Committee”. All entries should be submitted within 30th June 2017 at Candid Communication Merlin Infinite, 12th Floor, DN-51, Sector V, Salt Lake Kolkata – 91. or can be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact 033-65353690/ 40715643. Television media entries have to be sent in the form or CD/DVD to the same address.